Tee Time Polices
- 9 or 18 hole reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Guests can book a tee time with a party of 1-4 players. Groups booking with less than a foursome are subject to being paired with another party.
- All reservations can be made by clicking on the tee time link above or, by contacting the golf shops directly at 1-800-234-6534, and selecting the appropriate course.
- Golf carts are available for rental to anyone 18 and older with a valid Michigan driver’s license.
- It is recommended that you check in at least 15 minutes prior to your start time. Late check-ins may result in a delay or loss of tee time.
- A limited number of guaranteed, contracted weekend start times are available for the season. For more information or to reserve your season long tee time, please contact the course’s Golf Services Manager.
- The pace of play for all HCMA golf courses is 4 ½ hours for 18 holes or 2 ¼ hours for 9 holes. We encourage faster play and recommend groups play “ready golf”. If you feel that this pace is too fast, we recommend you contact the golf shop and find a time where play might not be so heavy. Typically, our less busy times are weekdays between 12-3 and weekends after 1:00.
- Coolers and/or outside beverages are strictly prohibited at any HCMA golf course. All food and drink must be purchased on site in accordance with our food and liquor licenses.
- 3 holes or less ~ 18 Hole Rain Check
- 4-12 holes ~ 9 Hole Rain Check
- Policy includes both walking and riding fees. If you took a cart during your rainout, your rain check will also include cart.
- Rain check is only valid at the HCMA issuing course.
- Seniors and juniors are welcome to play any HCMA golf course at any time. The following applies to reduced senior and junior greens fees:
- The senior age is 55 and older at all HCMA golf courses.
- The junior age is 20 and younger at all HCMA courses.
- Seniors and juniors receive reduced greens fees and cart fees all day Monday-Friday.